1. Pull off the engine cover
2. Put on the box: (keep order)
- for position 1, the box must be threaded under the front edge of the engine compartment
- By pressing on the rubber buffers, this engages the spacer bolt
Expand your cargo space of the Kia e-Niro in a few seconds and ....
.... complete your car with the specially developed gas pressure spring
- Remove the engine cover
- Attachment of the front loading space tray using precisely fitting rubber buffer attachments
- Insert the charging cable, breakdown triangle, etc. and the trunk is free for luggage !!!
The Vario front loading space tub can be individually equipped with a partition, anti-slip mat, pockets or net. Since the Frunk Vario is almost flush with the bonnet, there is no need for an annoying lid.
The Frunk Standard is a commercially available plastic container. The lid is equipped with a lock and hinges.
With both variants, no changes are necessary to the vehicle itself. There is space for air to circulate between the charger and the front cargo space.
Before a service, the tub can be removed again within a few seconds to replace the original engine cover.
Dimensions Frunk Vario:
approx. 61 x 62 x 10-19cm LxWxH
Total volume: approx. 48 liters
Delivery Frunk Vario:
- Depending on the equipment variant chosen, the Frunk is complete
- without content (charging cable, charger, warning triangle, etc.)
Easy to understand installation instructions are included.
Both loading trays are designed for the Kia e-Niro with and without a heat pump.
Frunk Vario without accessories